ESCAPE CODE EMPLOYMENT
APPLY FOR THE POSITION OF CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE SPECIALIST
Outgoing personalities, maturity and a confident demeanor are required as you will be interacting with guests, speaking in front of small groups and managing their experience.
Additionally, a steady work history, devotion to maintaining a family-friendly environment, commitment to timeliness and passion for growing personally in your new position are non-negotiable.
If the above represents you, please read on!
Are you passionate about a remarkable customer experience? Interested in working in a fun, fast paced environment? Let’s talk!
Escape Code is Branson’s first escape room—a live action game experience.
We are looking to add some energetic, fun and amazing people who will excel in giving our guests an experience they will not forget.
Escape Code is currently ranked #1 in Fun and Games in Branson, Missouri on TripAdvisor. Why? We think it’s because of our phenomenal customer care, unique and exciting games and a professional atmosphere that’s drenched in excellence. Those who we hire must keep this standard and improve on what we have already developed.
You might be wondering what an escape room is. It’s pretty simple—and thrilling. After a video briefing about their impending adventure, teams are escorted into a themed room. The story comes alive as they search for clues, keys and codes, solve puzzles and riddles and attempt to solve the mystery, eventually leading to the escape code. They only have sixty minutes to find their freedom, so time is of the essence.
What we need
Staffing needs vary, though most typically we are looking for Customer Experience Specialists. If another position was advertised, follow the same procedure as outlined for Customer Experience Specialists.
Customer Experience Specialists are responsible for the guest experience from the time a team enters the door until we thank them for visiting us at the end of the game.
Current Open Positions
- Year around part-time, Saturday and Sunday, approximately 15-24 hours per week. ($9.50/hour)
- Year around part-time, various days, approximately 15-24 hours per week. ($9.50/hour)
Specifically a Customer Experience Specialist will:
- Greet guests as they enter the building with passion and energy!
- Check them in via our booking system
- Brief them about the rules, game strategy and story
- Answer any questions they may have
- Closely monitor their game via audio and video from the control room
- Communicate with them as needed during the game
- Greet them as they exit their game room
- Take a group picture, sell any product as is necessary and thank them for spending time with us
- Quickly reset the room for the next team. Speed and extreme attention to detail is mandatory.
Additionally, staff is responsible for cleaning the property as is needed to ensure an atmosphere of excellence is maintained.
The prime candidate will:
- Smile a lot, know how to have fun and enjoy interacting with people
- Have a strong work ethic understanding that our business keeps an extremely tight schedule (being late won’t cut it)
- Be detail oriented
- Be able to resolve unexpected problems as they arise
- Be able to multi-task
- Have fantastic communication skills
- Be at least 18 years of age
Where is Escape Code?
- 4560 Gretna Road, Branson, Missouri, 65616
We are located in the Shoppes at Branson Meadows.
- We also have another location with a different gaming experience at Branson Landing. The position may require you to work one of both or these locations.
How to apply:
- Fill out the application below.
- Interviews will be set up immediately.
- Pay starts at $9.50 an hour.